Sunday, August 29, 2010

Heartfelt Thank You



I am so happy to share this thank you card in honor of my favorite PTI gal, Nichole Heady!! She is such an inspiration to me creatively and I sometimes wonder if she has eight arms with everything she does for her family, friends, co-workers and customers. I love to visit the PTI boards and have a place to see all things PTI and share in the excitement of this fabulous company! Nichole, Julie, and Jane you have made stamping a wonderful hobby for me to have!

Thanks for all you do, Nichole, I so appreciate all your efforts to make the world a more colorful place, one card at a time!!

Supplies~
All PTI unless noted
Paper: Kraft, Vintage Cream, In Bloom patterned paper
Stamps: Big & Bold Wishes
Ink: Vintage Cream, Versamark (Tsukineko), Tuxedo Black Dye Ink (Tsukineko)
Other: Mat Stack 4 die, Rustic Jute Button Twine, Ebony Embossing Powder (Martha Stewart), Border Punch (Fiskars)

25 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness this is pretty! I love that white ink on the brown cardstock!

Laura Isham said...

I like how you did the background and the ink on the craft label! A very nice card

Aimes said...

Beautiful card - love the use of DP and your white inking!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Keva said...

Oh wow!!! So cute! I really like the mat stack usage. Really pretty!

BethieJ said...

Ginny this is FABULOUS!!!! The white inking just makes it POP!!

Melissa said...

Very pretty! The white ink makes the focal image really shine!

Nerina said...

Love the understated elegance of this card! Your paper choices are beautiful and the twine just finishes this off beautifully!

peggysue said...

What a lovely, big, bold sentiment and a GREAT background!

Kay D said...

Beautiful- I love the color contrasts!

Unknown said...

So pretty. I used the same sentiment/mat stack combo. I love it!

Unknown said...

Ohhh wow, this is so understated and dramatic. Gorgeous!

Gayatri said...

Well said! Great card!

Kelly S. said...

Love the background with that big bold sentiment...such a sweet note to Nichole, too..."one card at a time"...love it!

Susan said...

This is beautiful! I love the white inking on the mat stack die, it really makes it pop!

Amy Kolling said...

That bold sentiment is perfect for a card to Nichole!

Sue Ann said...

I love the bold sentiment ....... and the brown and white together is amazing!!!

Jen Carter said...

Beautiful! Love how you paired this with the background paper!

IamDerby said...

Love this!

Chris Simon said...

Very rich and beautiful. The colors are great, and the die cutting, border punch and twine add so much texture!

DF said...

Great card! I really like the layer of patterened paper with the big font. Will definately CASE. :)

Lizzie Jones said...

I love your use of warm tones. Great work!

Sandy Kay said...

Like the color combo!
Sandy (Sankada)

Ingrid Danvers said...

Hey Ginny, I'm a bit late to the blog hop party....sorry! Your card is beautiful. Don't you love those big sentiments?

Anonymous said...

Totally love the card!

Becky Carafa said...

Love this, this set is on my wishlist! Thanks for the inspiration!