Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween Card - HEC #11


I love the fall season and since I am really liking the argyle stamps, I decided to use them as my background for a Halloween card.

I'm also using this for the Happily Ever Challenged #11 Trick or Treat challenge. I was lucky enough to score a "Treat" and was able to use traditional Halloween colors. Hop on over to Ted's blog and check out the details, and then try the challenge for yourself!

See you soon!

Supplies~
All PTI unless noted
Paper: Orange Zest, Smokey Shadow, Vintage Cream,
Ink: True Black, Vintage Cream, Tuxedo Black Dye Ink (Tsukineko)
Stamps: A Little Argyle, Tiny Treats: Halloween
Other: Mat Stack die, Orange Zest buttons, Baker's Twine-New Leaf, Copics, 1.75" Circle Punch (EK Success), Dimensional adhesive (Michael's)

2 comments:

Ted said...

Ginny, I love this clean and simple design and the distressed background adds to the appeal definitely! Thanks for playing along! :)

Barbara DeBose said...

Ginny - thanks for the great idea! I never even thought to use the diamond background on its own! Great card!!