It's time again for a PTI Make it Monday! You can find all the details on this weeks challenge here. I have to say, I have a kind of love/hate relationship with heat embossing. For some reason, I either don't work fast enough or end up heating my paper WAY too much. I was determined to work this challenge the best I could!!
Here is my card:
I used some PTI cardstock and punched a bunch of circles in different sizes and shapes and as I was placing them thought the fringed circles looked better as a circle border. I heat embossed my Think Big sentiment and was really happy with how it all came out!
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies~
All PTI unless noted
Paper: Soft Stone, Dark Chocolate, Blueberry Sky
Ink:Versamark (Tsukineko)
Stamps: Think Big Favorites #1
Other: Various circle punches, embossing powder
2 comments:
Your card just jumped out at me today as I scanned the MIM cards. I love that color combination. Those circles look so good with that sentiment. Great job on your card.
You did a wonderful job embossing on this! Anytime I try layering circles like that they always end up looking like olives, so I'm very impressed!
Post a Comment