Thursday, February 24, 2011

Make it Monday Challenge: Glitter Strips

These Make it Monday challenges from PTI are certainly helping me deal with that "Manic Monday" feeling! :) This week, the challenge is to use scor tape to create a glitter strip. You can watch the video tutorial and find all the details here.



I was so excited to break in my new doily details die for this challenge! I was just as excited when I discovered my little Cuttlebug circle embossing folders fit beautifully in the center!! :) I used a little vintage cream to go over the embossing the give it a little pop of color.

I ended up using a black pen to highlight the glitter strip a bit because it seemed to get lost in the cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies~
All PTI unless noted
Paper: Fine Linen, Plum Pudding
Ink: Plum Pudding, Vintage Cream
Stamps: Framed (sentiment)
Other: Doily Detail Die, Prisma Glitter, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (Provo Craft), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Dimensional adhesive, Rhinestones

4 comments:

Mad for Paper said...

Love the embossing in the middle of the doily. I think I have those embossing folders somewhere....
TFS
Ang

cards by cara said...

Great job! Looking forward to my doily details ...

Trees said...

So pretty! I love how you stamped the sentiment directly on to the doily.

Jen Adcock said...

Aww. Pretty. I love the doily and the brave sentiment stamping in the middle of it. Gee, you're game. It really paid off as it looks wonderful. Fab card!